To be admitted to Mountain Peak Private School, the following criteria must be met:
- Space must be available in the child’s class level.
- A meeting with the parent/guardian, child, and staff member must satisfactorily determine that this is the environment that best serves the needs of the child.
- A registration form must be completely filled out and submitted with a non-refundable registration fee.
- A signed tuition contract must be submitted to school office by due date.
- Medical, emergency, and permission forms must be completed and submitted prior to the start date.
- Parent/guardian must agree to abide by the school policies and procedures as set forth in the handbook.